What is Adoption Finance University?
Adoption Finance University is a series of online classes designed to guide you through the adoption process while showing you how to use your financial resources and gain financial support in order to bring your child home.
"It's a key component every family should make time for...."
-Robin Sizemore, Executive Director, Hopscotch Adoptions
- What will Adoption Finance University do for me?
Adoption Finance University will guide YOU on how to complete YOUR adoption. It will provide you with GUIDANCE and help you develop and follow a clear PLAN for funding your adoption. You will have power over the papers, not the other way around.
- How does it work?
Adoption Finance University is made up of five separate "modules" which you can enroll in: Adoption Finance 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500, along with an Adoption Grant Writing eCourse.
- Each module is aligned with a particular phase of the adoption process, from Adoption Finance 100, for families who may not even know where to begin, to Adoption Finance 500, for families who are completing the process, and are looking for a way to maintain the stability of their family's resources while accessing the best post-adoption support available.
- Each module consists of three to five online video class sessions, averaging thirty minutes in length.
- Each module also includes a downloadable workbook, complete with guidance on what to do next, and forms for keeping your notes organized in your Adoption Binder.
- Learn More about the individual modules here!
- What if I have more questions?
Learn More about the individual modules here!