This is the first time that I have made an open call for volunteers, but WE NEED SOME VOLUNTEERS in the worst way! Resources4adoption is growing faster than I can keep up with! The needs of adoptive families desperately seeking help continues to grow daily. Basically their needs far outweigh our funds or capacity to help.
I am not able to help everyone because I have too many other things to do. I would rather spend my time focusing on what I know best…adoption funding topics.
Instead, I find myself continually “chasing my tail”, fundraising, marketing, researching, etc. I KNOW I can be way more effective and efficient if I had some help. Part of what has driven my passion so far has been these two key beliefs:
1. I wish I would have had this when I adopted.
2. There has got to be a better way!
So here it is….Because there HAS GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY…this is an open call for volunteers to help Resources4adoption in the following areas:
1. Interns needing hours or Research Assistance
2. Video Production (I am especially interested in someone who might be able to do some animated stuff…not cartoon, but just illustration of a word picture idea I have.)
3. Attorney specializing in Non-Profits and the filing of the 501 (c)(3) paperwork. This is proving to be a gargantuan task and we need to get it done ASAP!
4. CPA specializing in helping Non-Profits with IRS filing and compliance for the 501 (c)(3) stuff.
5. Marketing experts – I need help spreading the word about Resources4adoption and how we can truly help adoptive families.
6. Fundraising experts – I need help to launch a major fundraising campaign so we can generate an annual operating budget.
7. Business sponsors or partners – If you have a successful business and would like to help further the cause of adoption, please consider partnering with Resources4adoption….financial sponsorship would be great; but that’s not the only way…you might be able to contribute products or services that we could use for fundraisers or other in-kind services which could help us spread a message of hope.
If you are an adoptive family in process, this message is not for you (unless you are in the waiting phase and looking for something to help pass the time). However, I KNOW we have many, many friends and fans out there that might be able to share a little bit of their knowledge and expertise to help us get a little further down the road.
In an effort to help reduce the amount of SPAM I receive, I won’t list my email address here. Instead please contact me through the website.
Thank you so much for your time, consideration and PRAYERS.
Cherri – Founder and Director of Resources4adoption, Inc.
PS. If you are a praying person, PLEASE PRAY FOR US. We are at such a critical growth stage right now. It is very exciting, but very nerve racking for me. This is “my baby” and I sense that we are on the eve of a breakthrough which will allow us to reach hundreds if not thousands more families with the hope and help we provide…still it is very stressful….(kind of like a toddler taking his or her first steps in a room full of coffee tables and all manner of obstacles!)
Most days I feel very overwhelmed, yet I know God is FAITHFUL. He WILL supply all of our needs…and I guess if He does not supply it…then we must not have needed it after all. J